5 helpful tips for getting and staying on track
Summer is ending. Kids are back in school. It’s time to establish a new routine and focus on…YOU!
As you plan for fall, make sure to prioritize your self-care. It’s so much easier to be there for others when you’re taking time for yourself.
Since you’re part of The FIRM Family, we know your physical fitness is important to you. When you keep up with regular workouts, you have more energy and enthusiasm for life.
To help you stay consistent and accountable this fall, we created these 5 health + fitness tips!
- Schedule your workouts on Google Calendar: If you don’t plan for it, it’s less likely to happen. At the beginning of the week, block off chunks of time for your favorite workouts. Make sure you have a mix of cardio, strength, and mobility classes. The great thing about The FIRM is that we offer a ton of workout options under one roof! Visit our schedule
- Find a workout buddy! It’s easier to show up for 6am Cycle if you know a friend is expecting you. Plan to take classes with a friend or co-worker who will hold you accountable. Have someone in mind? Take advantage of our referral program. If they sign up for a membership, you get a full month FREE!
- Get the right fuel to keep you energized and strong. It’s hard to keep pushing when your body is depleted of proper vitamins and nutrients. Order protein and supplements on a subscription basis so they automatically show up to your door. We now offer 10% off Nutridyn products if you use this link
- Hire a personal trainer to keep you on track. Perhaps you’re feeling out of shape and don’t know where to start. You don’t have to do this alone! The FIRM staff is dedicated to help you reach your health and fitness goals. Not sure if personal training is right for you? Check out this article to find out
- Get a body fat assessment, create a 30-day workout plan, get another body fat assessment. Use the InBody 570 to get a full body assessment, detailing your body fat %, lean mass % and more. This is a great way to hold yourself accountable and stay on track. Cost is $40. More information