COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
We are committed to the health and safety of our community. We are excited to safely welcome you to The FIRM. To ensure we have a safe and healthy place for clients and staff, we have developed a COVID-19 Preparedness Plan. Our Plan follows the State of MN Guidelines and CDC guidelines, and is to be posted onsite and available to all leadership, staff, and volunteers.
Danielle Burke is the designated “Plan Administrator” to prepare, evaluate, monitor, execute, and update the plan. Please contact her with any concerns or questions: 605-228-3713
Below are requirements that will help all of us stay safe:
- The FIRM is operating at 25% capacity, not to exceed 250 individuals. Each room has been reduced based on square footage.
- Per the Governor’s Executive Order 20-81, masks or face coverings are required at all times, except while exercising (printed for people to reference). “Mask Up Minnesota” posters are on front doors and hung throughout the building.
- COVID 19 Safety Protocols are posted throughout the building (attached)
- Clients and staff are required to stay home if they feel sick or are showing signs of an illness (preparedness plan for staff attached)
- Professional cleaners on site multiple hours each day, using medical grade cleaning supplies in accordance with CDC Guidelines
- Sanitation stations are located outside of every studio and throughout gym area (includes: alcohol wipes, gloves, Quat-5 sanitizer spray, hand sanitizer, paper towels)
- 6 feet of physical distancing is required:
- Pink donkey stickers on floor illustrating where to stand while waiting to check in
- Each studio is spaced appropriately for physical distancing with stickers on the floor, where necessary
- Hand sanitizer available at doors for pre/post entering/leaving
- Free masks available at the front desk
- Registration is required for all class and open gym appointments. No walk-ins allowed.
- Desk Staff checks everyone in – Clients will not be touching iPads or Desk
- No self-service coffee/energy drinks
- Surfaces are sanitized before and after every interaction
- Drinking fountains are closed
- Sanitize of equipment is required after every use
- Clients must bring their own water, towel or mat, if needed – no rentals of shared equipment
- Juice/shake bar closed until further notice – no shakes for sale.
- Get in and get out – no lingering or congregating after class. Wave goodbye or blow a kiss!