Lead, instruct, teach, motivate, encourage a group of people through a high intensity interval training-based workout format. The coach is responsible to ensure proper technique, clear communication and a well-organized class.
This coach is also responsible to use strong social skills to build relationships and inspire people.
- Program efficient and challenging workouts that adhere to The FIRM’s APT class format and methodology.
- Encourage and motivate people with a non-judgmental, warm welcoming personal style.
- Understand proper form and safe movement patterns. Be able to coach and correct in a positive manner.
- Clean and organize APT room before and after class.
- Music – Able to create music playlist that motivate, encourage and support APT workout.
- Responsible to embrace THE FIRM’s core values and support other instructors, coaches, trainers in the Yoga, Cycle, CrossFit, Studio, Training areas.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 or more years of fitness instructor work experience
- Minimum of one of the following Group Exercise Certifications: National Association of Sports Medicine (NASM), American Council of Exercise (ACE), American Fitness Aerobic Association (AFAA), Aquatic Exercise Association (AEA)
- Must move well. You need to be able to demonstrate the exercises programmed in class really really well.
- CrossFIT Level 1 is a plus
- Personal training background is a plus
- Person looking to make a 3-year commitment to The FIRM